I decided to turn mine on it’s side for a different look – what do you think?
This was the swap card that I made for my PAWS team meeting last Saturday. I loved how it turned out. Here are some details for you.
- card base is Bermuda Bay – cut to use with the Circle Card Thinlits die – and run right through using the Magnetic Plate and Big Shot. Then just fold on the score lines and your card is ready to decorate!
- Add a strip of Birthday Basics Designer Series paper – I did use the Thinlits die to cut it so the circle cut would match up to the card base.
- Add a strip of Gumball Green card stock.
- Stamp greeting on bottom of card
- Stamp Gorgeous Grunge images on top portion of card and lower right hand corner in Bermuda Bay ink
- Stamp the dog image from Animal Talk on Very Vanilla card stock – I used markers to color the stamp so I would have it in three different colors – Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay and Basic Gray. I cut these out with the Circle Framelits die.
- I punched coordinating circles using the 2-1/2″ circle punch – one in Gumball Green and one in Summer Starfruit.
- Layer the circles and attach one to the circle of the card and one to the flip side.
- The final addition was the Cotton Ribbon – I cut a strip in half and then cut away the finished edge on the other side. I wanted it to be frayed. Tied it around the card in a knot.
You can shop online here at my website Online Store.
Upcoming Events you don’t want to miss:
Saturday August 24th – Buy One Get One free Sale & Mini Class
Wednesday August 28th – Card Maker’s class
Friday August 30th – Wow Scrapbook class
September 27th – 29th – Stamp, Scrap & Create Retreat