I received this cute card from a demonstrator that lives in California and have been wanting to share it with you. We don’t have a lot of surfing here in Georgia – I’m not sure that we have any at all – there is a little bit of Atlantic Ocean coastline in Georgia but it isn’t near me so I have no idea if they surf there. Any way Lorraine sent me this card and I thought it was a great summer card!
I’ll try to list all of the supplies that she used:
- Just Surfing stamp set
- Itty Bitty Backgrounds (I think that is what the sand is)
- Confetti Cream card stock (card base and surfboards)
- Soft Suede card stock (canopy and poles)
- Melon Mambo card stock (flowers)
- Crushed Curry card stock (flowers)
- Rich Razzleberry card stock (flowers)
- Bermuda Bay card stock (water)
- Tempting Turquoise card stock (water)
- Taken with Teal card stock (water)
- Melon Mambo ink
- Crushed Curry ink
- Rich Razzleberry ink
- Soft Suede ink
- Whisper White Craft ink (for the edge of the waves)
- Trio Flower Punch
- Large Oval Punch
- Small Oval Punch
- Flower Assortment Designer Brads
She machine stitched the top of the canopy – although you could get a similar effect with a white gel pen.
This card took some work! Thanks so much Lorraine for sharing this card with me – I loved it!
I hope you all have a fun and safe holiday weekend!