I have received lots of comments on my bears and their sleeping bags! I’m so glad everybody loves them as much as I do. I think I sold some demos on finally ordering these Build-a-Bear dies….here are some of the comments I’ve been getting:
– Great idea! Perfect for a Slumber Party Invitation. Michelle
– They’re adorable!!!!! I love them!!!!! I haven’t purchased any of the Build-a-Bear products . . . yet. I’m trying so hard to not want them, but I do love your sleeping bags! Regina
– I just wanted to tell you how ADORABLE I think these are, and that you should definitely send them in to SU! I’d do a 12×12 layout including the sleeping bag bears, as that will show a useful versatility. I have to admit that I was not a fan of the bear dies, but I’m dying to make these now. You’ve given me lots of ideas – thank you! Melinda
– I have not been too overly excited about these die cuts cause my kids are all grown up- too big for the bears anyway. This is the absolutely hands down best I have seen yet! These are adorable! Shelly
– Those are the best things I have seen done with those bears yet!!! So adorable!! Can’t let my granddaughters see those.. they’ll want them!! Keep up the GREAT creativity!!
– love your cute bears in the sleeping bags!!!!! good thinking Sherrill
AND THERE ARE MANY MORE!!!!
And thank you also to Sherril Graff – she has selected me for one of her Artist Spotlights on her blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
And here is a peek at my next class to go kit:
Have a great Holiday weekend!