I made this card earlier this month. I actually made two – one to send to a family friend for earning his Eagle Scout rank and the other I sent in to a contest for the Utah Divas International group. I had to wait until the contest was over before I could show it to you. My Eagle Scout did not win the contest – so now I can share him with you.
He was based on the UPS man that Ellen Kemper created but I turned him into an Eagle Scout – with the proper scout salute (I hope it was right – I probably used the wrong hand – I should have looked that up).
The base of the card is Ruby Red with a Chocolate Chip layer that was textured with the Big Shot – this texture plate is in the Texture Plates Kit #4 and looks like wood grain. It worked perfectly for this card.
Here are a list of the Stampin’ Up! Punches that I used to create my Eagle Scout:
- Head – Ornament Punch
- Hair – Ornament Punch
- Ears – Word Window Punch
- Neck – Word Window Punch
- Eyes – small heart on the Heart to Heart punch (white) and 1/4″ circle
- Nose – 1/4″ circle
- Shirt – 1-1/4″ Square punch, Large Star for the neck opening, small oval for sleeves
- Collar – small heart on the Heart to Heart punch
- Neckerchief – slot punch and 1/8″ circle
- Merit Badge Sash – Word Window punch
- Shoulder Loops – slot punch
- Arms – Heart to Heart punch – wide heart
- Hands – Trio Flower, Snowflake
- Belt – My Way Punch
- Pants – 1-1/4″ square and large star
- legs – word window
- boots – butterfly punch, slot punch
I think I listed them all. I hope you enjoy the punch art!