June 1st is here. The much anticipated early arrival of the new Stampin’ Up! 2012-2013 catalog is finally here. We will be able to start ordering from later this afternoon (2pm eastern time). This morning Stampin’ Up! is transitioning from the old catalog to the new one so the ordering systems are all down for the morning. Later today the online store will be up and links on my website and blog will be added to the new catalog.
My Stamper’s Club is starting tonight with the new catalog and on Sunday I’ll be having an Open House – come join the fun – Details for my Open House are on my website and at the bottom of this post.
Along with this new catalog we have 5 new In-Colors – and here they are –
And here is a new card for you – it features new products from the Patio Party product suite and 4 of the new In-Colors.
New Designer Paper – Patio Party, two new stamp sets – Make a Cake and Itty Bitty Banners, and the new Bitty Banners Framelits!
Now I need to finish my list so I can place my order this afternoon. And I have to finish getting ready for Stamper’s Club too.
Have a great day! Oh – one more thing – for everyone that orders from me during the month of June – I will have a special coupon sheet for you for specials the rest of the summer exclusively from me.
Come Join at my New Catalog Open House Sunday, June 3rd from 2-5 pm.
· See products from the New Stampin’ Up! catalog
· Come make two projects
· See the new In-Colors and use the new Firm Foam ink pads
· All Customers who have ordered from me during the past year can pick up their FREE CATALOG.
· Buy a new stamp set from the catalog and choose a retired stamp set from my stash for free (equal or less original value). Retired sets are used in most cases.
· Place a $100 or more order from the new catalog today and get Free Shipping from me. Place a $150 or more order and receive a free Stampin’ Up! shopping bag plus $25 hostess benefits
· Bring a new friend that I haven’t met before and you both receive a gift from me.
· Enjoy yummy snacks and visiting with friends.
If you can’t attend my open house but would like a new catalog I can mail one directly to you for $5.
Click here to email me.