You know its Thursday when there is a new challenge posted at Create with Connie & Mary . This week we have some nice fall colors – More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Midnight Muse – for our challenge.
This may not have much of a fall feel though – since it is full of butterflies. The idea for this card came from a piece of framed art that I saw Pinterest.
The card base is Midnight Muse and then a layer of First Edition Designer paper stamped with the flowers in Midnight Muse. I added a piece of the crochet trim on the side and then cut lots of butterflies with the Beautiful Wings Embosslit – More Mustard, Cajun Craze and Midnight Muse. I added the pearls to the More Mustard butterflies.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Just Believe
- Ink: Midnight Muse
- Card Stock: Midnight Muse, More Mustard, Cajun Craze
- Accessories: Big Shot die-cut machine, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, First Edition Designer Series Paper Stack, Pearls, Crochet Trim, Stampin’ Dimensionals
Remember to visit Create with Connie & Mary to see the creations from the rest of the design team and to submit your own creation for this weeks challenge – each week 3 top creations are selected. Every week I see some great ideas that I want to case or tweak.
Did you check out Connie & Mary’s new online mini class? It’s called Card “Create”-ions and it just started – already there are some really awesome card ideas! Here are some of the details for you –
* Over 45 EXCLUSIVE cards with 15 stamp sets featured!
* 3 week mini edition
* October 28 thru November 17
* Printable supply lists & measurements
* 24/7 access
* Perfect for classes or personal cards!
* Designers Elizabeth Price, Debbie Henderson and Deb Currier are joining us!