I used the Valentine Treat Bundle (on special through Jan. 21st) and the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit (get it free through Jan. 21st). Plus I used the Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button bundle which you’ll be able to get free during Sale-A-Bration (that starts on Jan. 22nd).
So get the Valentine part now and then the Sale-A-Bration part later and you’ll be all set to make Valentine treats for everyone around! Yeah!
Oh – if you want to learn more about the Stamper’s Club let me know – I’m adding new members beginning in February. There’s a bit more information HERE.
The little skinny bag treat that is tucked inside the envelope looks like this. It is basically the Valentine Treat Bundle – which includes the Happy Valentine’s Day single stamp and a package of 50 of the cello bags. To dress it up a bit we
- layered it on a scallop heart that is from the Hearts a Flutter bundle
- added some Pool Party ribbon – that’s from the Sycamore Street Sale-A-Bration bundle
- added a tiny Pool Party heart punched with the Owl Punch
- filled it with M&Ms – yum! (I had to snitch them from the Valentine aisle at the store – it was still roped off because they weren’t done setting it up yet – don’t tell)
Here is a closer look at the envelope pouch – it is basically the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit with the envelope and the sweet little note tucked inside. We folded it into a pouch rather than an envelope and dressed up the front just a bit –
- stamped the heart from the Valentine Treat Bundle – punched out with the Full Heart punch
- layered that on the scalloped heart from the Hearts a Flutter bundle
- added a Pool Party button from the Sycamore Street Sale-A-Bration bundle – that’s tied with the Baker’s twine from the kit
- added the tiny Pool Party heart punched with the Owl punch
- write a sweet note, tuck it inside, add the cello bag filled with candy and you have a sweet treat to share with someone you LOVE!
You can get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit for free with the My Little Valentine stamp set – I would have used that too but didn’t have it. Spread the love. Get all the details – CLICK HERE and then if you are ready to order just visit my online store by clicking the SHOP NOW button on my website.