Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is here! I’m so excited about this! I always loved getting kits in the mail and even loved it when my boys got kits in the mail when they were little – like Lego and Magic Tree House – it was always so exciting to see what was in the box and what activities were in there for us to work on. This is going to be something fun for new stampers, busy stampers, experienced stampers and everyone in between.
We’re your paper fairy godmother (without the white hair). We’re your creativity problem-solvers. We design, color, measure, cut it all for you. We’ve been sweeping away the mundane for 25 years. And, we want to share it all with you. Need paper, ink, accessories? Or just a few fun products?
Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, we’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we’ll offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it (join here). Enter the quantity – 1 (or more than one if you want more). Then enter all of your shipping information. Then you enter your payment information. After that it asks if you are a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – if you are you can answer yes but otherwise answer no. Next it will ask if you have a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – well that’ me – so select that and then fill in my name – MONIKA DAVIS – and WOODSTOCK, GA. Then find me. If it shows me in another state – that is someone else. After you finish you will get an email and you set up a password for your account. If you need to you can come back into your account and make any updates, skip a month or cancel. After you sign up send me an email (email@example.com) because I don’t get a notice right now.
Starting in early March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month by visiting my online store.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
I can’t wait for all the FuN!