This is a really fun bright birthday card! And rather easy and fun to make – fun if you like the color spritzer tool – which I do!
I did a lot of spritzing on this card which makes each one unique. This was my GoDiva Sale-A-Bration swap card that I made to showcase some of our fun new Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration products that you can earn free through March 22, 2013. Here is a look at how I made this fun card –
- first I stamped the happy Birthday from Bring on the Cake stamp set on the Whisper White panel
- then emboss the Whisper White panel with the Honeycomb embossing folder and the Big Shot
- then pull out the Color Spritzer Tool and some Stampin’ Write Markers and have fun spritzing – I used the colors to match the designer paper – Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party and Sahara Sand
- Cut various strips of the designer paper – Sycamore Street – a Sale-A-Bration freebie choice, snip points into the ends to make flags and staple them to the white panel
- Tie a piece of Island Indigo ribbon – Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Bundle – another Sale-A-Bration freebie choice – around the panel
- add the panel to the Tangerine Tango card base
- finish with a Tangerine Tango button – Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Bundle – a Sale-A-Bration freebie – tied with some Whisper White Baker’s Twine.
A super fun birthday card that you could give to anyone! It’s just bright and cheery.
Stay warm – we are anticipating sleet and freezing rain for today (Friday) – yikes! That may cause issue for my scrapbook class today – I’ll be posting on my FB page if I need to postpone or cancel it.