I have another version of my recycled paper Petite Pocket Treat holders – this is #4 in my Hearts for Valentine’s posts.
I made these for a GoDiva group swap at Leadership. Inside I had some Russell Stover chocolate – yum! I used the recycled paper that comes in our Stampin’ Up! orders to make the little pouches. These are great when you need to make a bunch of sweet little treats but don’t want to spend a lot of money – you just need ink, some scraps of designer paper, scrap of card stock, the recycled paper and your clothes pin and embellishments. Here is what I used for this one –
- Cut the recycled paper with the Petite Pocket die and the Big Shot – glue the sides together with the multi-purpose glue
- stamp Love you (from Seasonal Sayings) in Raspberry Ripple ink and also drag the ink pad across the paper to ink the edges and some of the wrinkles
- stamp the small heart (from Hearts a Flutter) on Very Vanilla card stock, stamp the 4you from Tiny tags. I also added a little bitty punched heart (the one from the two-step owl punch). Cut the heart with the framelit and add to the front of the pocket
- cover the clothes pin on both sides with a strip of designer paper – I used a piece from the Print Poetry Paper Stack
- add a Linen thread bow and one of the little Primrose Petals Dahlias
Cute, quick and easy to make.