It’ a little love from Henry the elephant today! He brings Heart #6 to you today. Henry Says was the first thing I bought from the Stampin’ Up! Spring catalog.
I don’t know about you but I think Henry is so cute! And since I collected elephants growing up I had to add this to my “collection”. And today I’m have a super cute Valentine card with Henry sharing his love. Here are the details.
- Basic Gray card base
- Layer of Pool Party card stock
- Layer of Very Vanilla – stamp Henry on the Very Vanilla in Basic Gray. Then stamp the hearts in Primrose Petals – the hearts were so easy to stamp so that they looked like they were pouring right out of Henry’s trunk. I colored the outlined hearts with a Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Write marker.
- Stamp the Happy Valentine’s Day(from the Wacky Wishes Hostess stamp set) in Primrose Petals.
- I cut a strip of Primrose Petals card stock and embossed it with the cross stitch folder from the Needlepoint Textured Embossing folders (do that with the Big Shot)
- Stamp Henry on a piece of the designer paper from the More Amore specialty pack and cut him out. And yes I “painted” his toe nails – just seemed like they needed it.
- Not sure why but I seem to always want to tie something on his trunk – so I did – a piece of Pool Party Baker’s twine and a heart shaped Bitty Button.
This was the card I made as a swap card for my PAWS team meeting in January. Hmm – now I’m wondering if I shared all the swaps from the meeting – I don’t think I did that yet. I must have shared the make&take projects.
Have a happy day!