Now that is an unusual description but I couldn’t think of what else to say – it’s a Valentine made from a Toilet Paper cardboard tube. Who would have thought to use that to make a candy holder – not me. That’s because this is another swap from the Stampin’ Up! Leadership conference – but I can’t tell you who created it there is no name on it – either it wasn’t there at all or I lost it somewhere between Orlando and here – sorry about that.
So the base of this project is the card board center of the toilet paper roll – it’s squished at one end and glued shut. Then covered with Designer Paper and decorated. Inside is the candy and it is stuck in between a strip of card stock so you can just pull it out by the tails sticking out the top.
So here is a look at all the products used many are from the Stampin’ Up! Spring catalog –
- More Amore Specialty Designer paper (spring catalog)
- Hearts a Flutter stamp set and framelits (spring catalog) and Big Shot
- Full Heart punch
- Large Rhinestone Jewels (spring catalog)
- Real Red card stock & Scallop Edge Border punch
- Pool Party Seam Binding ribbon
- Basic Gray, Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stock
- Ciao, Baby! stamp set (spring catalog) & Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-A-Bration)
- Real Red ink
- Cardboard core from toilet paper roll
A great way to reuse something you already have in your home.