Look at these sweet little flower treats (or bonnets they kind of look like that too).
We made these for my Spring Hands-on class this month. They are decorated for Easter, but another idea is to make them up for the Red Hat ladies. I bet they would love them too. They are really easy to make – just grab your Big Shot.
- Cut the two largest flowers from the Flower Folds Bigz XL die. Then run each through the Big Shot again with the embossing folder. Glue those two flowers together.
- Fill a Sweet Treat cup with some candy, pull of the liner and attach to the center of the flowers.
- To cover the edge of the treat cup punch first with the 1-3/4″ circle punch and then punch around the circle with the 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle creating a scallop circle ring that fits around the treat cup – put some adhesive on the back and slide it over the treat cup.
- Tie some ribbon around the edge of the treat cup – I used the Primrose Petals stitched ribbon.
- I added a little tag with the word window punch – the Happy Easter is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the little bunny is from the Itty Bitties stamp set. Tie the tag on with some Whisper White Baker’s Twine.
That’s it – make up a bunch and set them out for Easter treats.