Well the time has come. Stampin’ Up! is preparing for the release of its new annual catalog and that means it is time to say Good-Bye to stamps and accessories in our current catalog.
If you would like to print the pdf files you can find them here:
To see the items visit my online store HERE. You can order directly from my store 24-7 so the items don’t sell out. For orders with less than $150 in product use the HOSTESS CODE = J4UMF79Z if all orders combined earn hostess benefits I’ll draw a winner to be awarded the free shopping dollars! If your product order is more than $150 – don’t use the code – you qualify for benefits and can choose them right along with your order.
Stamp sets should be available through June 3 – after that they will no longer be available.
Accessories will be available while supplies last until June 3. Some items sell out quickly so get them before they are gone. And some items are on sale up to 60% off. If you are a My Digital Studio user the content discs are 60% off. If you love the fabric its 40% off.
Here are my top 10 favorite things that are on the retiring list – these I plan to keep because I use them all the time –
- #106959 Tabletop Paper Cutter – I use this everyday for all my paper cutting and class prep. You do need to know how to use it properly or you won’t get good cuts. The blade is still sharp.
- #101227 1/16″ Circle Handheld Punch – I use this a ton to make small holes for the Linen Thread, Baker’s Twine, and little brads.
- #107006 Color Spritzer Tool – love this little tool and it provides the perfect solution when you get a little smudge on your card, just add some spritz and it looks like it was all just meant to be!
- #120175 Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder – one of my go to folders for adding a nice embossed background.
- #115965 Fancy Favor Bigz XL die – such a great box die and easy to decorate and alter, perfect for 3×3 note cards too and a nice size for small gifts and candy.
- #115950 Scallop Square die – I used this one a lot, it was popular for the fabric crafts too.
- #117190 Jewelry Tag punch & #118091 Tiny Tags stamp set – I used these together a lot just to add a cute little tag here or there on a project or card – it was a go to combination when something seemed to be missing.
- #115030 Lovely Letters stamp set – this is a great set for anything monogram – pretty but not so frilly that you can’t use it for masculine too.
- #121878 First Edition Specialty paper – I used this on many things as a background, easy to work with because it was a little thinner and fun to add for an old fashioned look – this one is already sold out.
- #118761 Bitty Buttons – the tiny buttons were my favorite – although I did favor the heart and add used those up much faster than the others.
That’s my top ten things and the non-consumable ones I plan to keep as I would use them in my personal projects. And the consumables I’ll have to stock up on our find a replacement in the new things that are coming out.