I think I’m going to learn how to spell Mosaic very quickly! I’m tired of the little red line telling me I spelled it wrong – I want to reverse the a and the i. Well I think I have it figured it out now.
Here is another Mosaic Madness card for you. I created this one for a swap with the GoDiva’s group. I received many wonderful cards in this swap and had a bunch on display at my open house. I really like the way this card turned out with the clear panel in the front. And I also decorated the inside too. I stamped and punched a ton of those little mosaic pieces!
- the card base is Strawberry Slush – one of the new In-Colors – the front is cut – the bottom edge is 1-1/2″ and the top section is 2-3/4″ – the strip I cut out is now sitting on my table waiting for something to be done with (I have a big stack)
- the top panel was stamped with the long strip image
- the bottom panel was stamped with VersaMark ink and “thank you” from Lovely & Lacey stamp set – then embossed with Pool Party embossing Powder.
- I used a piece of the printed clear window sheet from the Quatrefancy Specialty Designer series paper. My card is actually only 4″ wide (instead of 4-1/4) so that I could maximize my window sheet. Attach to the top panel first – then close the card and position the bottom panel so that it is even with the bottom of the card back and attach it to the bottom end of the window sheet (I hope that made sense)
- Stamp the mosaic pieces – Pool Party and Daffodil Delight – for the front and the inside of the card – and punch out – that’s 8 total pieces per card.
- Tie a piece of Whisper White Baker’s twine around the front of the card and tie in a bow.
- Attach the mosaic pieces to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then attach to the inside of the card in the same spots.
- Finally I added a Whisper White piece to the inside bottom panel of the card.
I hope you like it!