One of the fun things about convention – well most any Stampin’ Up! event – is the swapping! This year I did a few organized swaps – that is where a group of people get together and swap amongst themselves. And I did some general swapping – that is where you make whatever you want and just swap ideas with whomever you run into. I want to share my creations with you and here is the first one.
This card was for an organized swap with a group of ladies called the GoDiva’s and we swap with each other throughout the year at events and through the mail. I decided to do this quick easy card. Here are the details on it:
- Daffodil Delight card base
- Layer of Whisper White card stock – stamped with Tape It set – stamp one in Daffodil Delight and all the others in Smoky Slate
- Stamp a greeting on the Daffodil tape – I used “hello” from A Dozen Thoughts set – this photo only has one hello but on my swap cards I actually stamped twice so they all say “hello hello”.
- Stamp a flower from Flower Shop in Daffodil Delight ink on Daffodil Delight card stock and punch out with the coordinating Pansy punch. In the center add a silver mini brad. Then add the flower to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- It is quick and easy to make a bunch of these.
Here is a photo of the GoDiva’s swap group from Convention. The picture is from Robin Merriman and she is the organizer of this group. Thanks for letting me be part of the group!
Here are a few more pictures from Thursday –
Thanks for stopping by for a visit!