Remember that left over heart that we cut for the last card that I shared. Well I used it for the card I’m sharing today. Which is also another Artisan inspired card – this time from Cindy Schuster – she created a card similar to this for a retreat we attended just before convention.
- check with this post to see where the heart came from
- this time I used a note card for the card base
- a piece of Polka Dot parade designer series paper – use the 2-1/2″ Circle punch to punch a hole – add the paper to the note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add the heart to the center of the hole – also with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie some Linen Thread through a small Vintage Faceted Button and use a glue dot to add to the heart
- Stamp a greeting on Whisper White and cut into a flag – add to the front of the note card.
That’s project #9 and you would think we would be done – but we are not – I really did go overboard creating with the Washi tape. I still have a few more to share so be sure to come back.
I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend. I did – Saturday Kyle came home and we went out to dinner to celebrate Tyler’s 20th birthday. Sunday I spent the day with Cindy, Christine and Kim – stamping and creating ALL Day. Then Monday I was pretty darn lazy and didn’t do much except work on my Germany project in My Digital Studio. I’m nearly done with it – down to the last couple of pages.
Thanks for stopping by!