I have one final card for you from my Washi Tape class. And when you see this card you might ask – Where’s the Washi Tape?
Well there isn’t actually any Washi Tape on the card itself but I did use Washi Tape to make the card.
So here is what you do –
- get a piece of Washi Tape – I seem to have one roll out of my pack that I don’t use much so that is the one I used for this project
- get out your ink – I’m using Daffodil Delight in these samples
- Put the Washi Tape in the ink
- Then pull it up
- Put the inked Washi tape on your card stock
- Then pull it back up
- Repeat with another piece of tape and a new color – Pool Party and Pear Pizzazz are on my card.
After you create the back ground then stamp over with the image – I used Black StazOn for mine.
I did the same on the corner of the envelope to make it match. And if you get a smudge on your card (like I did) just add another stripe of color over the smudge – you’ll never see it after that.
We actually made one more thing in my Washi Tape class – we decorated one of the Tag-a-Bag Boxes to hold all the Washi Tape. It holds all 12 rolls that Stampin’ Up! has – 4 sets with 3 designs in each set. But I must not have taken a picture of it so I can’t show that one right now.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed all of the Washi Tape projects.