Yep – I have another one. Another Washi Tape note card to share. It wasn’t part of the Washi Tape class though.
This one is really easy
- start with one of the note cards (envelopes are included)
- stamp a greeting near the bottom of the card – I used Island Indigo ink and the A Dozen Thoughts stamp set
- Add some Washi tape – I used the Gingham Garden collection
- Punch butterflies from Daffodil Delight card stock – I used the Elegant Butterfly punch and the Bitty Butterfly punch
- Finish with a candy dot in the middle of the layered butterfly
I hope someone made your day today. I had lunch with some friends – Sue, Jennifer and Jeannette and little Shelby. And tonight I’m off for an evening with more friends – it’s Pokeeno night!