- card base is Chocolate Chip
- Whisper White card layer – add three strips of Washi tape – if you need help getting them lined up straight use the Stampin’ Up! grid paper as a guide. Lay the card stock on the grid paper so it’s straight, then use the lines to put down the washi tape so its straight across
- The Greeting is stamped at the base in Chocolate Chip ink – it comes from the Warmth & Wonder Hostess set in the Holiday catalog.
- Stamp the reindeer (from the same set) on Whisper White card stock and punch out with the 1-3/4″ circle punch.
- Punch out a 2-3/8″ Scallop Circle from Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- Layer the circle and scallop circle together. Pierce two holes – one on either side of the reindeer’s neck. Pull a piece of Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine through and tie in a knot. Adhere with a Stampin’ Dimensional over the Washi Tape.
It’s a fun quick card. I hope you like it. Washi tape is so easy to use. This is the Season of Style Washi tape by the way.