Living in Georgia it doesn’t really get that cold here – I like it that way. It’s cold already and getting colder. I suppose most of the country is the same. Here they are saying the coldest temps since 1986! Monday a low of 6 degrees – yikes! Ryan should be going back to school on Monday but I have a feeling they may not have it. I guess we shall see.
I realized I didn’t share this card earlier – it was actually one of my November Stamper’s Club projects! I completely forgot to take photos of the projects we made in November.
It’s actually pretty fitting to share this now – since it is so cold. It’s my telescoping snowman card! He is all twisted up to fit inside an envelope but when you stretch him out – he looks like this –
I used the Circle Framelits to make this fun card! And guess what – the Circle Framelits are part of the weekly deals this week – so you can get them for $20.21 – regular price is $26.95. And I used Bermuda Bay ink which is also on the weekly deals – $4.46 for the classic ink pad. To see all of this weeks deals or place an order – CLICK HERE.
Here are a few more notes about this card –
- Circle Framelits to create all 3 pairs of circles – Bermuda Bay/Whisper White, Real Red/Whisper White, Pool Party/Whisper White
- The bottom two sections were stamped with the Endless Wishes stamp set
- The buttons in the center are punched from Basic Black using the Itty Bitty Circle punch
- The nose is punched from Tangerine Tango using the Itty Bitty Ornament punch
- The eyes are rhinestones that were colored black with a sharpie
- The hat is a 1-1/4″ square punch with two corners rounded and a word window punch at the base – all in Basic Black.
- A piece of Real Red ribbon around the hat.
- A white flower is from the Boho Blossoms punch with a Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine bow added to the center of the flower.
- The arms are the retired snowflake punch.
- The circles are connected with the Silver Mini Brads.