I’m back home from Leadership!
Here’s is a look at all the goodies I got from Stampin’ Up! while I was there –
Lots of fun stuff. It was one of the best Stampin’ Up! Events yet. The Manager’s Reception was my favorite so far. I’ve been to 3 and this one was the best. The Houston Aquarium was wonderful. I have lots of pictures to organize and share so I’ll be back with those later this week.
In the photo above this is what is in there –
- The Shark T-shirt from the Manager’s Reception! plus the Hello, Sailor stamp set
- Our Smoky Slate Leadership bag
- The little Tote Bag held our Make & Take supplies and stamp sets – Vivid Vases and Geometrical – plus we got the Happenings Simply Created Card Kit and an aquapainter
- The Language of Love stamp set – an all attendee giveaway at the end of Leadership
- Salt Water Taffy from the city of Salt Lake – they want us to come to convention this summer
- The little shark stamp you see – was my first attempt at carving using the Undefined Carving Kit – I decided to create the shark from the Manager’s reception theme – I need bit of practice on the detail – my shark has some scary looking teeth!
- We received a new stamp from the upcoming annual catalog (I can’t show that to you yet – but it is in the pile).
- Plus a special set for demonstrators that we can uses in our business – it is a photopolymer set.
I have more pictures to organize and share about the trip. And I’m hoping to get back to a regular posting schedule. I know I’ve been bad. I did meet a lot of new people this week and many of you said you follow my blog – that is always fun to hear and I thank you for visiting! Please feel free to leave me some comments and say hello.