The Tag It stamp set is the annual Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set from Stampin’ Up! Part of the sales from each set go to Ronald McDonald House. We have a group that goes to our local house and stamps with the guests that are staying there. I will be going tonight with my friend Leishman.
I thought I would share this cute card that I had at my Card Maker’s class this week that uses the Tag It stamp set.
This one is a birthday card that I actually “recycled” from parts for a Christmas card – you can see it HERE on my FB page. Hopefully that link works :).
Here are the supplies that I used:
- Crumb Cake card base
- Season of Style Designer Paper Stack (from the Holiday catalog)
- Cherry Cobbler card stock & Scallop Edge Border Punch
- Silver Glitter Paper
- Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
- Tag It stamp set
- Whisper White card stock
- Stampin’ Write Markers – Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar
- Chalk Talk Framelits (they coordinate with the stamp set!)
I used the Stampin’ Write Markers to color the stamp image so that I could make it multiple colors. Do all of the coloring, then huff on the stamp and stamp it on your card stock
I’ll try to take some pictures tonight when we go to the Ronald McDonald house so I can post them to my blog.
Thanks for stopping by today!