Water coloring is a big trend right now. One of the cards that we made at our Leadership Conference featured water coloring.
- Whisper White card base (you can’t actually see it here because the designer paper covers the whole front)
- Kaleidoscope Designer Series paper (the black stripe print) *
- Watercolor paper
- Stazon Jet Back ink
- Vivid Vases stamp set *
- Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive classic ink for watercoloring the vases
- strip of Daffodil Delight card stock
- Bermuda Bay card stock
- Scallop Border punch
- Metal Buttons *
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
*These items are in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions 2014 catalog.
Thanks for stopping by today.