Yay! Stampin’ Up! has their own Texture Boutique Embossing Machine!
Remember last year we had it for a brief period of time – I think it sold out in 2 or 3 days! It was popular and I love mine. I use it almost exclusively for embossing in my craft room and use it often it my classes too. For me sometimes the Big Shot gives a little too much pressure and I have to adjust my tabs and shims but the Boutique seems to be just right every time.
So I created this little card based on the video that SU released on the machine. I’ll attach the video for you too. In the video Brian uses this idea on a little treat bag and I just adapted it to a card.
For my card I used the following things:
- Baked Brown Sugar card base
- Whisper White layer
- Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar strips for embossing
- Arrows Textured Embossing Folder
- Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
- Perfect Pennants stamp set and Banner Framelits Dies (available as a bundle)
- Tangerine Tango ink
- Retro Fresh Washi Tape
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
Here is the video:
The Texture Boutique is available in my online store – SHOP HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the weekend. I have lots of stamping going on. Stamper’s Club Friday night and Saturday morning. And then a team meeting on Saturday night. I can’t wait to spend time with everyone.