Cool Kid. AWESOME. amazing SUPERHERO.
Those are some of the stamps in the Cool Kid stamp set in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog. I used it this week to make birthday cards for my niece and nephew. I think they are cool kids and this was the perfect stamp set for that. I bought it with the two of them in mind. I used the same basic layout for both cards and the same pack of Designer Series paper – I just focused on different colors and images so that I could create a “boy” version and a “girl” version of the same card.
Here is Ally’s card – I used Melon Mambo (she loves pink) and the cat and kites.
And this one is Noah’s card – no pink on this one and I used the dog with the paper airplanes. His card is actually on a Basic Black card base which you can’t see because I photographed on a black background.
Supplies used for these cards:
- Cool Kid* stamp set, Bring on the Cake stamp set
- Kaleidoscope* Designer Series Paper
- On Film Framelits Dies*
- Girl card: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo & Whisper White card stock
- Boy card: Basic Black, Crushed Curry & Whisper White card stock
- Girl card: Basic Rhinestone, Regals Designer Buttons
- Boy card: Neutral Candy Dots, Basic Metal Buttons*
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Stampin’ Write Makers: Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
- Jet Black Staz On
- Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo classic ink
*Products featured in the Occasions 2014 catalog. If you would like to order any of these products – SHOP HERE.
I gave Noah his card – he had his 9th birthday – when he opened it – I said “I made that card for you.” – he reply with a big grin – “I knew you were going to make me a card!”
Find some cool kids and make them a fun card.