I created this scrapbook layout several month ago. It’s based on a page layout in the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. I used the I Am Me Product Suite – it’s one of my favorites in the catalog.
I still need to add pictures. In my scrapbook class I make up my samples usually without pictures. Often the layouts could be used for different things and I don’t want to get anyone “trapped” into what the layout needs to be. They should be able to use it for what they have. For this one I had a family vacation in mind.
The left page of the layout is like the one in the Stampin’ Up! catalog. Just add photos (rounding the corners) on the empty white rectangles. Plus add a small photo under the washi tape by the luggage. Add journaling down by the film strip. After I add my photos I’ll probably add a title with where we went and the dates.
This is the right side page created to match the one on the left. Add more photos and maybe a few more journaling notes and you are all done. Here is a list of the supplies used:
- Basic Gray 12″ x 12″ card stock
- Whisper White card stock
- I Am Me Designer Series paper
- Filmstrip stamp
- Designer Buttons – Subtles
- Chevron Ribbon – Calypso Coral
- Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
- Around the World Stamp set
- Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
- Corner Rounder punch (or the Envelope Punch Board)
- Circle punches
- Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp set
- Pool Party, Real Red card stock
- Pool Party, Real Red, Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, So Saffron classic ink
- Jumbo Rhinestones
Friday I have another scrapbook class. I have a winter themed page perfect for all the snow pictures during out storms we recently had. And the second layout I have a few things in mind – just need to make my final decisions.
Thanks for stopping by!