I was looking for something a little bit different to do with the Banner Blast stamp set when I was preparing for my Sale-A-Bration class last week. This is what I finally ended up with.
What do you think? I’m not quite sure where I got the color combination from – Island Indigo, Crushed Curry and Whisper White. It has lots of texture on the different panels. And you can use the banners and fit them into each other to create a rectangle shaped center panel.
- Island Indigo, Crushed Curry and Whisper White card stock
- Banner Blast* stamp set and Banner punch*
- Embossing Folders: Decorative Dots*, Arrows, Stripes, Chevron
- Textured Boutique Embossing Machine
- Island Indigo Baker’s Twine
- Island Indigo and Crushed Curry Classic Ink
- Stampin’ Dimensionals
*These items are from the 2014 Sale-A-Bration brochure. Free options when you buy $50 in Stampin’ Up! Products.
Thanks for visiting today!