I made this fun card for Kyle the other day –
I sent him a box of Girl Scout cookies and thought they needed a fun card to go along with them. Cookie Monster was perfect. This is what I used –
- Circle Framelits, Word Bubble Framelits (from the Occasions catalog)
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Magnetic Platform
- Circle Punches (so I forgot exactly which sizes and I don’t have the card here to measure – I’m thinking the 1-3/4″ and the 1″ for the eyes, and 1-1/4″ for the cookie)
- Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (from the Sale-A-Bration brochure)
- Oh, Goodie! stamp set (carry-over from the Holiday catalog)
Inside there is a white circle and I stamped “Enjoy” also from the Oh, Goodie! stamp set.
Just a tip on making the card base – go ahead and cut a standard size card base and score it – fold the card and place it so the scalloped circle cuts near the edge of the cut side of the card and the folded side doesn’t get cut because it is inside the die. I guess I should have taken a picture of that. Hopefully it makes sense.