I’m back with another alternate idea for one of the Paper Pumpkin kits. For this project I used the stamps from the Real Life Mini Scrapbook that came out for our December 2013 kit. The little scrapbook itself was super cute but here is another idea for all those fun stamps.
- I used Very Vanilla card stock for each note card cut to fit inside the tin.
- On one end I added a strip of the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper – I used all 12 prints from the package.
- Then corner rounded all four corners on each card – I used the Envelope Punch Board to do this.
- I went back and added a strip of the Retro Fresh Washi tape to each card overlapping the designer paper.
- Stamp each of the four images 3 times – I hand cut the word bubble, banner and arrow and used a circle punch for the starburst. Attach these to the cards with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Decorate the tin with some of the Washi Tape and some Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Stretched ribbon.
- To finish it off I added one of the wood accents and guess what – It’s a PERFECT match to the Take Note Starburst stamp! Who knew!
And as it turns out the note cards will fit in the note card envelopes that Stampin’ Up! sells – we have some Crumb Cake ones and then the set of white. They just don’t quite fit in the tin. You could also make envelopes with the Retro Fresh Designer Paper and the envelope Punch Board. Or just leave them like they are and tuck a note in a lunch box, brief case or anywhere else you want to leave a little note for someone!
The Retro Fresh Designer Paper and Washi Tape and the wood elements are all from the Occasions Catalog.
Order online at my store any time – START HERE.