All my Crumb Cake card stock is all gone! Why? Because everyone loved this card so much that I used it all up in my last two classes. Yep the Bunny Butt card is a big winner! And now I need to order more Crumb Cake card stock. It’s an old idea that I revisited with some new Stampin’ Up! products.
Here are the details – it’s really pretty quick to make.
- The card base is Crumb Cake and the front is stamped with the Hardwood Background stamp using Chocolate Chip ink.
- Punch the hole in the front with the 1-3/4″ Circle punch
- Layer on the inside a piece of Chocolate Chip card stock – I put mine on with Stampin’ Dimensionals to make it look like an actual hole – like the bunny is jumping through the fence.
- The Happy Easter is just on a strip of Whisper White that I cut into the banner shape with my paper snips. The stamp is from the Delightful Dozen stamp set.
- I also sponged the edges of the banner with some Crumb Cake ink and tied a piece of the Crisp Cantaloupe Baker’s Twine from the Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack in the Sale-a-Bration brochure – I hope you got some before if ended!
- Now let’s make this little bunny butt. Punch from Whisper White card stock – one 1-3/4″ circle, two large oval, and two 7/8″ scallop circle. Sponge all the edges with Crumb Cake ink.
- Punch two pieces of the Crisp Cantaloupe print out of the Sweet Sorbet Designer Series paper (or use the one from the In-color paper stack) using the old retired small oval punch. I know – we don’t sell this one anymore but it’s the perfect size for this so that is what I used. If you don’t have you could use our current small oval it just give a different look.
- Glue the small ovals to the large ovals to make the bottom of his feet. Then use the fat end of the Crisp Cantaloupe Stampin’ Write Marker to make three toe marks – I literally just laid the mark tip down and lifted it back up to create the marks.
- Glue the feet to the large circle.
- Crumple up the small scallop circles to get them fluffy for his tail. Glue the two of them together and then use a dimensional to add the tail to the big circle.
- attach the bunny butt to the card so he looks like he’s jumping through the hole!
Everybody loved this fun bunny card. I hope you do too.