These are fun little treats for Easter that you can make with just a bunch of your punches. I’m working on a bunch of them this morning to put out on my tables for tomorrow. I’ll have 29 here for Easter lunch – 25 are family and 4 are family friends. Only 2 younger ones that will be hunting eggs – they will have a bunch – I filled up all the plastic eggs that I had in my Easter stuff.
Here are the pieces I used for these cuties:
- body is 2-1/2″ Circle punch – plus the treat cup filled with jelly beans
- head is 1-3/4″ Circle punch
- Ears are the Large Oval punch – sponged with Blushing Bride ink in center and the edges
- nose is heart from the Owl punch
- eyes are tiny circles from the Owl punch
- q-tip dipped in Blushing Bride ink for the cheeks
- Whiskers drawn on with Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker
- mouth drawn on with Raspberry Ripple Stampin’ Write Marker
- bow is Raspberry Ripple ribbon and the flower is the little Dahlia
I use the multi purpose liquid glue and my tiny craft tweezers to assemble.