Have you noticed that there are Hostess sets in the back of the Stampin’ Up! Occasions catalog? I recently got one of them – it’s called Nature’s Hello. There are four images – a butterfly, a bird, a flower and a sprig of leaves. I used it for one of the cards in my Welcome Spring class earlier this month –
Here is a list of what I used to make the card – I’ve also indicated if it is on the retired list or in the Occasions catalog. Retired list items will be going away as soon as they sell out. And the Occasions catalog will end at the end of May – I’m crossing my fingers that many of the things in there will be added to our new annual catalog.
- Sahara Sand card stock
- Hardwood stamp (Occasions catalog)
- Starburst Framelits (Occasions catalog)
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Big Shot & Magnetic Platform
- Texture Boutique (will be in the new catalog)
- Modern Medley Designer Paper (Retired list)
- In Color 2013-2015 Designer Series paper stack
- Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die (Retired list)
- Nature’s Hello stamp set (Occasions catalog – it will be retiring too)
- Backyard Basics Framelits (Retired list)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Petite Petals Punch (Occasions catalog) – I know you can’t see this one on the card – but what I used it for is to cut the ends in the little flag strips
It turned out really pretty and natural.