I made a second version of this card that is perfect for Mother’s Day.
For this one I wanted to use the Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper. I switched my neutral to Whisper White to coordinate with the paper and changed the card base to Smoky Slate.
For the Baker’s Twine – I actually decided there were several options –
- use Whisper White – as is
- use Whisper White – dye it Gumball Green – use a Stampin’ Sponge to hold the twine in the ink pad as you pull it across, repeat until the twine is the color you want it. Let dry.
- use the Island Indigo Baker’s Twine.
Don’t need a Mother’s Day card – then switch out the greeting to be a birthday card or thank you or whatever you might need. Remember these items are on the retiring list or going away at the end of the Occasions catalog at the end of May –
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Paper
- Island Indigo Baker’s Twine
- Itty Bitty Punch pack – that’s the center of the flowers
- Gumball Green in-color