Look at this cute little note card that we made in my Saying Good-bye Hands On class.
As I was creating for my Saying Good-bye class I had a sheet of stamped flowers on my craft table left over from the mini scrapbook project we made during Stamper’s Club. And I thought – oh I should just turn that into a quick little note card. So that is what I did. Here are the details:
- Note Cards & Envelopes (these were listed on the retired list but there are also some in the new catalog)
- Gingham Garden Washi Tape (retired list)
- Bright Blossoms stamp set (retired list)
- Sweet Essentials stamp set (retired list)
- Island Indigo Baker’s Twine (retired list)
- Large Oval punch
- Scallop Oval punch
- Basic Rhinestones
- Island Indigo & Pear Pizzazz Stampin’ Write Marker
- Daffodil Delight ink pad
And an update on the Bluebirds for you. The babies hatched on Mother’s Day! Now wasn’t that appropriate! She is going to be a busy mom with 6 babies – glad she has help from dad and her other babies. I did go buy some meal worms yesterday afternoon so it would be a little easier for them to find some food for all those babies.
Have a great week!