Oh Hello! Really I’m still here….I just had a super busy week and weekend! It was the weekend of the Stamp, Scrap & Create Retreat at my house. Last week I was finishing up the preparations, shopping and cleaning up before everyone arrived. It was a fun long weekend of time with friends stamping and scrapping and hanging out. The retreat started Thursday evening and we finished up in the early afternoon on Sunday. Let me tell you that I was tired and went to bed early last night and slept for 11 hours!! You can see pictures from the retreat on my Facebook Business page – and I’ll be posting more here on my blog – the Make&Take projects and the “pillow gifts” for everyone that attended.
For today I have a card to share from my last hands-on class featuring retiring stamps and products.
- So Saffron Card Base – stamp with the So Saffron ink
- Oh Hello stamp set (retired list) – stamp the oval, the Oh, Hello on Whisper White
- Use Stampin’ Write markers – So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz – to color flower and stamp on Whisper White and on the envelope
- Cut oval image and flower with the Oval Framelits, Cut the Oh Hello with the Banner Framelits
- Two tea lace doilies glue together in the center with some snail adhesive and then attached to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- The Banner is attached flat to the oval. Both oval die cut pieces are on Dimensionals and added to the front of the card.
- Add Candy Dots.
Here is the list of supplies. The Oh, Hello stamp set is on the retired list – so get it before it’s gone.
Enjoy your day!