The new catalog is live! And it is a beauty of a catalog with lots of fun new products and full of samples and ideas. This new catalog is very user friendly! On my blog there is a link in the right had side bar to the pdf. And if you want one in real life (its always better to have one in hand) then contact me. I have copies here for my Stamp Club, card clubs and regular customers. If you aren’t near me I’ll have to mail it to you so I need to confirm an address with you – so you’ll need to email me.
I wanted to mention a few new things this catalog has –
- It’s organized by projects/events – birthday, memory keeping, kids, decor, etc.
- sections feature the stamps with coordinating accessories
- the first 2/3 of the catalog feature stamps (with coordinating accessories listed with a featured sample or technique) and the accessories section is in the back divided by category.
- Kits and bundles are included again. Bundles have coordinating products at a 15% discount!
- the catalog has increased by 40 pages
- throughout the catalog we have listed supplies with item numbers and prices for a few samples to make it easy to buy what you need to make that sample
- samples are either “you can make it” or “everything you need”
- some samples are marked as “quick & easy”
- in the back is the stamp index with section icons
- plus a brand new Greeting & Alphabet index!
- and the accessory index is back
- don’t miss the Ronald McDonald House Charity stamp set inside the back cover
- Hostess sets are still at the back – and I love them!
Enjoy the new catalog! I’m sure you will LOVE it!
I have Ribbon Shares for all the new ribbons. I sent an email this morning to my customer email list. If you are interested and did not receive the email please let me know and I can send it to you.