Here is a fun summer birthday card made with some brand new Stampin’ up! products.
Red, White and Blue are fun summer colors and the new Sea Street stamp set is really cute – a fun smiling octopus. I created this card for a swap group that I’m part of. A group of us each create a card and then we swap with each other and get a whole bunch of ideas from the group. Here are some details about this card –
- Real Red card base stamped with the starfish image randomly across the bottom
- Night of Navy die cut with the Starburst Framelits and the Big Shot then embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder – I think it looks like bubbles
- A strip of Designer Paper from the new Maritime paper pack.
- tied some Whisper White Bakers twine around the card front
- 2-1/2″ Circle punch – a whisper white piece and stamp with the Octopus and the school of fish – add to the front with Stampin’ Dimesnionals
- stamp “Happy Birthday” from the new Something to Say stamp set – punch out with the Word Window punch
Here are all the Stampin’ Up! products I used – click on them to go the my online store.
Thanks for stopping by today!