I actually wrote a post a couple of days ago for my blog – and for some reason it has disappeared. Sigh. Weird things happening perhaps it’s time for a new laptop. So instead of that post here is a different one – I’ll have to recreate the missing one.
I saw a cute card on Tessa Wise’s blog and decided to recreate it using all Stampin’ Up! products including the September Paper Pumpkin kit. It was the Halloween Boo kit with some great stamps for cards as well as the tags in the box.
- Card base is Sahara Sand – the front is embossed with the large polka dots Embossing Folder and stamped with the small splatter dots from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set
- I layered on some pieces from the Motely Crew Designer Series Paper. Largest piece has rounded corners. The small strip is flagged at one end.
- Stamp the Happy Halloween from the Paper Pumpkin kit on the larger strip and some of the bats on the largest piece.
- I cut a ghost shape out using the Fall Fest framelits – stamped on eyes and mouth and sponged the edges all with Sahara Sand ink. Attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Tie some Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine around the largest designer paper piece.
I hope you like it. Here is another view.
Thanks for stopping by. Remember the 10th of the month – October 10th – is the last day to join Paper Pumpkin and get the October Kit or to make changes to your account to apply for October. October Paper Pumpkin Kits get processed after the 10th. CLICK HERE to start your Paper Pumpkin Subscription today.