I’m back – hopefully blogging pretty regularly for the next little while. My boys will be home for Thanksgiving and I’m very excited about that. I have one more class Wed. night and then Kyle will be home Thursday night. Ryan will be here next week just before Thanksgiving. I’m looking forward to a long weekend with everyone being home.
I had two Christmas Card Stamp A Stack classes this year. One was this past weekend and the other was last month. At each one there were 4 different card designs and everyone made 5 of each design for a total of 20 cards. I wanted to share some of those with you. This first card is one that I created with a simple little technique using the Magnetic Platform and framelits in a different way.
- On the Crumb Cake layer I stamped the Beauty of the Season cardinal image in the center with Black StazOn ink.
- Place the cardstock on top of the magnetic platform. Place the Labels Collection Framelit over the stamped image – the magnet will hold it in place so you can trace the frame – both inside and outside – using the Project Life Pen. This creates a frame around the stamped image. Just a different way to use the magnetic platform and your framelits.
- Stamp the bird image again on Cherry Cobbler card stock and cut out – glue it on top of the first image.
- Use the Stamp & Pierce Mat, the Essentials Piercing template and the Piercing tool to add a pierced accent to each corner of the panel.
- color in the berries with the Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Tie a piece of Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding around the card stock piece and then attach with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card stock base.
- Stamp a Crumb Cake envelope to match.
Here is a full list of the supplies – click on an item for the link to my online store:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Thanks for stopping by today!