In January I had my Valentine’s Day class and here is a look at the projects we made –
Here is a closer look at the the little LOVE pillow box.
I made a bunch of the these for a treat wrapper swap at the Stampin’ Up! leadership conference too. The plastic pillow box tubes were some that I ordered online. The candy that I put inside wasn’t quite the color that I wanted so I had to come up with an idea on how to “hide” it. The solution was to cut two pieces of card stock to fit in either side of the tube and emboss them with the new Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I slid those inside the pillow box and filled it with the candy. I wanted to add a fun tag and I really thought that the tags that came with the November Paper Pumpkin Kit were different and fun and I knew I could create a Valentine version. Here is a closer look at the tag –
- The tag is 2 pieces – the bottom piece is Whisper White card stock and the top piece is Strawberry Slush.
- Both are punched with the Angled Tag Topper punch – but since they are skinnier than 2″ – they are actually punched twice – once on each side creating 2 holes in the top.
- On the white tag I added a piece of Washi Tape from the Sweet Sadie Collection – its Pistachio Pudding with little white hearts.
- On the Strawberry Slush tag I used the Little Letter Framelits to cut out the word LOVE.
- Then its’ stamped with the little scattered hearts from the You Plus Me stamp set.
- I added little punched Pistachio Pudding heart.
- The tag is tied on to the pillow box with Pistachio Pudding Thick Baker’s Twine.
I hope you like this little project. Valentine’s Day is coming up quickly.
Here is a full list of the supplies that I used:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Thanks for stopping by today!