That’s right there is only one more week left to order from the 2014-2015 Annual Stampin’ Up! Catalog and the 2015 Occasions Catalog. One more week to get the deals on the retired list. So it’s almost time to say our goodbyes including a big good bye to My Digital Studio – at least to new downloads, software support and the print service through Stampin’ Up!. You can still use your program, add digital content from other sources and print through other services.
We have extended the availability date for MyDigitalStudio.net, the digital download manager, and our MDS YouTube, Facebook, and Pinterest pages through midnight, June 9, 2015. Demonstrators and customers may call Demonstrator Support for assistance with MDS until Demonstrator Support closes at 7:00 PM (MT) on Tuesday, June 9.
A few things to note regarding the change in catalogs – on June 2, 2015 you will be able to order from the old catalogs and the new catalogs – for just one day! If an item is a different price in the new catalog on June 2nd the old pricing will apply and on June 3rd the new pricing will apply. The new catalog will go to an Even-Dollar pricing structure – so things that were *.95 will be a nickel more in the new catalog in most cases. There are a few items with a little more change –
- Embossing Folders are going down in price in the new catalog from 7.95 to 7.50
- The Standard Crease Pad and Cutting Pads for the Big Shot are going from 8.95 to 11
- The Big Shot is going from 99.95 to 110
- The XL punches are going from 16.95 to 18
- The Project Life grid cards are going down from 3.95 to 3.50
- Ink Pads are going from 5.95 to 6.50
- Ink Refills are going from 2.95 to 3.25
- Mini Glue dots going from 4.95 to 5.25
- Craft White ink pad and refill are going up a little 7.50 to 8 and 4.25 to 4.50
- Background stamps are going from 17.95 Wood & 13.95 Clear to 20 Wood & 15 for Clear
Those are most of the changes that I found when comparing the catalogs today.
Now on to something crafty…..
Here is a card that features one of the retiring stamp sets – Tape It. The stamps all look like different pieces of washi tape. The great thing is you can stamp them in any color ink that you want. So now you have “washi tape” in all our our Stampin’ Up! colors!
I used the And Many More stamp set to add a greeting to this card which could be used for just about anything. Stamp what you need on a strip of white card stock and staple it to the front of the card.
There is also a Paper Pumpkin Special right now through JUNE 10th –
Offer Details: Use the code SAVE50 to join Paper Pumpkin before June 10, 2015, and get 50% off the first two months! After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included). It’s for new subscribers on a month-to-month subscription. Click here for more info and to join.
Come back tomorrow for an alternate idea using the stamp set from the May Paper Pumpkin kit.
Thanks for visiting.