The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog is Live and the products are available to order!
If you didn’t get yours in the mail or pick one up at one of my classes send me an email so I can get one to you. It’s filled with great products for the fall and winter holidays. Here are a few things I wanted to point out so you don’t miss them.
- Pages 4,5,6 and 7 show case our four new holiday kits – one for cards, one for tags, a wreath and a witches hat. All would make great classes – grab a few friends, give me a call and we will get your private class on the calendar.
- Bundles!!! Don’t miss them – you save 15%! There are 16 bundles scattered throughout the Holiday catalog.
- The new Precision Base Plate on page 14 – a steel plate for improved performance with the detailed dies and fine cuts.
- Archival Stampin’ Pads – finally our new Basic Black and Basic Gray ink pads are here – page 19!
- Hello December 2015 – a brand new card collection to document your December – page 36-37.
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen – page 43 – this is going to be a hot product – perfect for adhering small embellishments and intricate die cuts.
- Two new Hostess Only stamp sets – page 51 – exclusive products you can earn free when you host your own party.
There a bunch of great new stamp sets, dies and accessories – so grab a drink and sit down to browse the catalog.
Thanks for stopping by today!