Hey, have you heard the good news? Paper Pumpkin 3-month subscriptions are on sale! Plus, you can choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Win-win!
And this sale applies to everyone – current and new subscribers. Here is how it works.
- add a 3-month Pre-paid Subscription – Item # 137859 to an order – it can be a workshop order, club order, class order or online order. You’ll pay for it then $55 (plus tax) – shipping is already included.
- once the order is complete you will receive an email with a Prepaid Code
- Login to your account (or create one if you are new) at PaperPumpkin.com
- Look for the box that says Enter Prepaid Code
- Enter the code from your email
- Your account will then look like this
- After the three months are over your account will revert back to a month-to-month subscription and be charged to the credit card on file in your account.
- If you don’t want to continue or you want to skip a month then click on the button that says MANAGE MY ACCOUNT – you have the option to skip a month or to cancel your subscription.
The December Kit was a 2016 Calendar! It is so cute and the most popular kit yet. As soon as the refills were available for sale they sold out! If you are local to me and you want to make one of these cute calendars you are in luck – I have a limited number of kits available and will be having a little class this Sunday, January 10th to make them. See the information HERE and let me know if you want to come.
Once you are done with the month these would be perfect to add to a scrapbook – especially a Project Life Scrapbook. Each month could be the first card for that month’s pages.
With the left over pieces I had from my kit I decided to create a little note card by adding some Designer Paper. Here is how it turned out:
Here are the supplies that I added to the Paper Pumpkin One Great Year refill to create the notecard:
Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com
Don’t forget – order your prepaid subscription while it’s on sale. Update your account and join me for my class on Sunday if you missed this great 2016 Calendar in the December kit.
Thanks for stopping in today.