At my Catalog Kickoff Party last weekend I had a Scavenger Hunt for everyone to complete.
I thought we could play here on my blog too. I’m going to list all the questions and you can reply with an email with all the answers. At the end of the week I’ll do a drawing from everyone that plays along and send you a prize in the mail.
Take a little time getting to know your new Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Complete for an entry in the prize drawing. Send me an email with your name and your answers – click here. I’ll add all names into a drawing and select a winner at the end of the week.
- What three things can you do with your Photopolymer stamps (pg. 2)?
- We introduced 5 new In-Colors for 2016-2018. Which one is your favorite?
- Product Suites are coordinating products that make it easy to get creative with matching products. How many product Suites are in the new catalog?
- Which Product Suite is your favorite?
- The All-Inclusive Kits are ready for all crafters with all the supplies, stamps and ink that you need. Just add scissors and adhesive and you are ready for fun. What are the names of our two all-inclusive Kits?
- Throughout the catalog you will find Bundle & Save box that have a stamp set and coordinating tool available to purchase at a discount. Which one is your favorite?
- The Christmas section of the catalog has how many stamp sets? How many are new?
- The Affectionately Yours Suite includes a new “metal” accent – what is it?
- What animal do we have as a new Builder Punch?
- What new accessories are available in last years2015-2017 In-colors?
- What is the name of the new puppy in the catalog?
- Which brand new stamp set did I use to make display samples for the OnStage Live event (you may have to check some older posts on my blog)?
- How many new Designer Series Paper Packs are there? Which one is your favorite?
- What is now included in the Project Life Accessory packs?
- The Big Shot has a new platform what page can you find it on?
- Which stamp set has stamps that you can use to sell your projects – Angel Policy?
- How many packaging projects can you make with the Perfectly Wrapped Project Kit?
- What would you choose for a half-price item in the Stampin’ Rewards program?
- If you join the Stampin’ Up! family your starter kit includes what? $____ of products, __________supplies, _____ shipping and a FREE __________________.
I hope you are enjoying this new catalog. If you need a catalog contact me (or your demonstrator if you already have one).