Happy New Year! Welcome to 2017!
This last year was not a good blogging year for me. Sorry about that. I’m really hoping to blog more and consistently every week. I have lots of stamping to share with everyone – I just haven’t been able to keep up with actually editing photos and writing blog posts. I’m crossing my fingers that I can do MUCH better in 2017!
So Happy New Year! This was a fun shaker card that we made at the Atlanta OnStage After Party event that I co-hosted back in November. It was a fun evening with 50 demonstrators after the regular Stampin’ Up! Local event ended. We had a scrumptious family style Italian dinner, demonstrations, make&takes, gifts and a special Q&A session with two of the Stampin’ Up! concept artists. A great evening was had by all.
Here are some details on this card:
- The front panel of the card was cut with the Large Number Framelits – I used the Thick Whisper White card stock so it would be sturdy.
- The stamp set is It’s a Celebration from the Holiday Catalog – it’s still available through January 3rd.
- Fireworks are stamped in Smoky Slate ink.
- Add a piece of Window Sheet to the back of the die cut panel. Then add the Foam adhesive strips around the entire panel and a strip above the die cut numbers.
- The sequins are the Fancy Frost Sequins in the Holiday Catalog – available through January 3rd.
- Stamp Happy New Year in Sweet Sugarplum ink on a strip of Whisper White – punch the end into a banner.
- Staple a piece of Glitter Ribbon and a piece of Silver Sequin Trim to the end of the banner.
You can still take advantage of the Year-End Close out sale going on through January 3rd. It’s the last day of the close-out sale and the last day of the Holiday catalog. If you order on my website in the online store use the Hostess code – YUMGKRG7 when you check out. All orders over $30 will receive a special gift from me! I will send you 5 hand-made cards in January.
If your order is over $150 don’t use the hostess code – you can redeem Stampin’ Rewards on your order and I will still send you the cards
Thanks for visiting me today – I do hope that you will come back!