It’s time to get carried away with all the cute items in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. And one of those is the Carried Away Designer Series Paper!
It coordinates perfectly with the Life Me Up Bundle in the Occasions Catalog. I used those plus the Designer Tee Stamp set in the Sale-A-Bration brochure to make this fun swap card.
- I stamped the little clouds from the Lift Me Up stamp set on the Watermelon Wonder card base.
- Next I added a piece of the Carried Away Designer Paper.
- I stamped Happy Birthday from the Designer Tee stamp set in Night of Navy on a strip of Whisper White card stock and added that across the front.
- Tied a piece of Night of Navy Baker’s Twine around the front of my card.
- Die cut the large hot air balloon from the Up & Away Thinlits dies from Night of Navy card stock and used little bits of dimensionals to add that to the front.
This is what it looked like with all my pieces as I was making a stack of these.
I love how it turned out. You can order the Lift Me Up Bundle and save 10% (the wood bundle is over $50 or add a little to the clear bundle) and get the Carried Away Designer Paper for Free during Sale-A-Bration. Shop Now in my Online Store here.
Our snow and ice has finally melted (mostly) and everything should be returning back to normal now. The schools around here have been closed the past two days because travel was hazardous around here – think ice!
Thanks for visiting!