A week or so ago I was unpacking an order that I had received from Stampin’ Up! I had ordered several packs of Card Stock that I was running low on. I pulled them all out and stacked them up and carried them to my craft room. As I was walking I fanned them out and thought – hmm that looks like a nice color combo. I posted a quick photo on Facebook to see what others thought and it received a bunch of likes. The colors were:
- Real Red
- So Saffron
- Pool Party
- Whisper White
After that I thought I better create an idea with that color combo so I made this for my Card Class last week. Yet again – quick and simple and I love it.
Here are the supplies that I used:
- Thick Whisper White card stock for the card base
- Strips of Real Red, So Saffron, and Pool Party card stock and I stamped each one with stars from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set
- Whisper White Baker’s Twine
- Piece of Whisper White card stock stamped with Stylized Birthday stamp
- Enamel Shapes – Brights & Subtles collections
So what do you think – do you like the color combo?
Thanks for visiting my blog – leave me a comment if you have a minute.
And if you change your email you can just go to my blog and sign up for email updates again with your new email. Or Like my Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/StampingatMonikas/ and catch my blog posts and other posts there as well.