Yesterday I shared a fun card idea that featured both sides of a piece of designer series paper. Well like I said I had made several different ones and today I’m sharing another one with you. This one featured products from the Picture Perfect Birthday Suite.
The Picture Perfect Party 6×6 Designer Series Paper is such a fun little stack of paper. One side of each piece is a photo and the other side is a graphic pattern. It was fun to use this card idea with these papers. And with all the different designs there were lots of options for what could be on the front of your card. I used candles for this one, but there are balloons, party hats, donuts, party blowers and more.
Here is a supply list and measurements:
- Bermuda Bay card stock – 5-1/2″ x 5-3/4″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper – 5-1/2″ x 3″
- Whisper White card stock – 5-1/4″ x 4″ (for the inside)
- Whisper White card stock – 1/2″ strip
- 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon Silver
- Classic Ink – Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Peekaboo Peach
- Tear & Tape
- Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins
This time I have photos of the inside of the card too. When you open it you get to see the back of the paper so the inside is fun too!
I hope you like this fun idea as much as I do. Thanks for stopping by today.