Stampin’ Up! is going to be doing a Color Revamp this year. It’s been 8 years since we made a significant change to our core colors. Color trends are change over time and we want to keep our color offering fresh, new, and relevant.
What does that mean? Let’s take a look.
- Colors will be updated in the 2018-2019 annual catalog. This will start on June 1, 2018.
- the In Color program will remain the same – with 5 colors rotating in each year and staying for 2 years
- keeping 27 of our existing core colors
- 13 core colors are going away
- 5 In Colors (2016-2018) are going away
- 5 new In Colors are being introduced – the 2018-2020 In Colors
- adding 10 brand new core colors
- adding 6 returning In Colors that will now be core colors
- our color offering will expand from 50 to 53 colors
- we rearranged the color families a bit
I’m excited about the changes and the new colors. The majority of the retiring colors were not any that I was using. I can’t wait to get my hands on the new ones!
I received these color swatches at the CenterStage event last weekend so here are all the colors in a pretty rainbow swirl!
Be sure to order any ink refills, card stock and accessories in the retiring colors before they are gone for good. You can shop in my online store – HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today.